When we're looking for someone to deliver goods or services on our behalf we will advertise them here.
This page gives you the information you need to tender for a contract with us.
We also have a list of associates that can work with us and be drawn on at short notice to deliver key priorities. If you are interested in becoming an associate please see the ‘becoming an associate’ section below.
There are currently no live tenders.
Becoming an associate
We’re looking for people or companies who can demonstrate:
- significant experience in the social care sector
- experience in learning and development
- experience of managing services, teams or projects
- knowledge of the role of Skills for Care
- engagement with social care employers and key stakeholders.
We’d like to work with those who have a commitment to ensuring:
- equality of opportunity within your working practice
- involvement of people who need care and support and carer participation in project work.
For further details and an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.